Transfer files between Dropbox and Android devices using Cloudpipes
Cloud storage has provided a new direction in terms of file sharing and saving, initially it was really hard job to carry along important files but now with cloud storage you can access your files any where irrespective of the devices. Moreover you can easily share your media files and other documents as well. Dropbox is an effective tool to store and share different types of files. Cloudpipes is an application which provides auto-file transfer between Dropbox andAndroid devices. Let’s see how can we do it?
- Install Cloudpipes here
- Run the application and sign in using Dropbox user-name and password.
- Tap the menu and choose Add Pipe.
- Give a name to your pipe, choose Download to transfer files from Dropbox to your Android device or select Upload to do the reverse.
- Choose your Source and Destination folder.
- Choose from the options, whether to Copy Files or to Move them from the source to the destination folder.
- You can also Filter your files and organize them in terms of file type.
- Schedule your file transfers. (If you set it to run more often, your battery will run out quickly as well)
- Hit Save and your new Pipe has been created, you can change its settings whenever you want.
- Get back to Main Screen, Choose Menu button and hit Settings. You can save your battery and data usage by choosing options such as “Connect only on Wi-Fi” or “Connect only when plugged in”. Furthermore you can change your default download directory and Notification settings here as well.